It’s a good idea to periodically clear the cache on your Android phone since it could make it run faster and offer you a little extra storage. You may clear the phone cache on your Android device using the instructions in this tutorial. You may use these techniques with an Android tablet.
There are two ways to clear the cache on an Android phone or tablet: either using the browser on the device, or by deleting the app cache directly from the device. For more information on how to clear the cache on your Android device, refer to the steps listed below.
How do you clear cache on your Android phone browser?
Google’s Chrome is one of the most used browsers on Android so this guide will show you how to clear your cache in Chrome on Android. If you clear your cache in Chrome then it will delete all the data and you will need to log in again to any website you want to use.
You may also use a different browser on Android, you can clear your cache on alternative browsers in a similar way. The methods to do this may vary slightly by browser but the majority of browsers work in a similar way.
- On your Android smartphone, launch the Chrome app.
- On your smartphone, click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Clear browsing data can be chosen after clicking History.
- To clear all the data, select All Time.
- To clear data, select.
- The data in your Chrome browser will be erased after this.
How do you clear the app cache?
Android device speed-up and app speed-up may both be accomplished by clearing the app cache on your smartphone. If you have a lot of data in these apps, you may also be able to free up some additional space on your phone or tablet by doing this. To clear the app cache on your Phone, follow the steps listed below. If the method below does not work, check the manual for your handset as this can vary depending on the manufacturer.
- Open the Settings app on your tablet or smartphone.
- From the menu, choose Storage.
- On your device, select Other App.
- Locate the app you want to clear the cache for by scrolling down.
- to “Clear Cache,” click
- Your cache should now be cleared.
On your Android smartphone or Android tablet, these settings may differ somewhat depending on the device and the browser. We hope you find this advice to be helpful; if you have any concerns, please leave a comment below and let us know. Visit Google’s website for further details on how to delete the cache on your Android smartphone or tablet.