With your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you may quickly scan a QR code by utilizing the camera on your device. You will learn all you need to know about using an iPhone to scan a QR code on the iPhone
You can quickly access this useful tool that Apple has included into the phone via the camera and use it to instantly scan a QR code with it.
A QR code can be read by smartphones and other devices with built-in cameras since it is essentially a 2D barcode. This incredibly helpful function is available on the majority of today’s smartphones as well as Apple products, and it will open a specific feature in an app or direct you to a webpage after the QR code has been read.
You can scan a QR code on a physical product from several businesses to go straight to their website after purchasing it.
How do I scan a QR code with my iPhone?
To scan a Qr code on your iPhone, follow the simple steps below.
- The iPhone’s Camera app should be opened.
- Point the device’s rear-facing camera towards the QR code you wish to scan.
- Hold the camera in place so that the iPhone’s screen displays the QR code.
- The QR code should be instantly recognised by the camera.
- A notification will then appear asking you if you wish to access a website or do a certain activity.
- You may visit the webpage on your smartphone by clicking the notice.
Use the image below to test out the QR code scanning functionality on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Scanning it will take you directly to Apple’s website.
This is an extremely useful feature for the iPhone, and the iPad, iPod Touch, and other compatible devices will all function precisely the same. Simply follow the directions above precisely the same manner if you want to use it on those devices. To check if the functionality is functioning on your smartphone, use the image above with the QR code.