It’s simple to clear cache on the iPhone, and you can use these instructions to do the same on your iPad. This is a great way to speed up your device.
You have two options for doing this: either using the apps on your iPhone or iPad or the browser on your device. You can easily clear the cache on your iPhone or iPad by following the steps listed below. This might free up some needed storage space on your device and might even speed it up.
How do I clear the cache on the iPhone?
With this technique, all of your iPhone’s or iPad’s cookies will be deleted in addition to the cache in Safari. You might perhaps speed up your Safari surfing by doing this. You will need to enter your passwords again on all websites after clearing the cache since you will be logged out.
- On your iPad or iPhone, go to Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Safari.
- On your smartphone, choose Clear History and Website Data.
- The option to clear history and data will appear in a popup window.
After doing so, Safari will delete all of your browser history, and you will have to re-log in to any websites. Hopefully, this should speed things up for you on your device when you are using the Safari browser.
How do I clear the cache from other apps on my iPhone or iPad?
Clearing the cache on specific applications that you no longer use may also help your smartphone run faster. These apps can take up a lot of space with their documents and data and may also cause a slowdown. You may uninstall and reinstall any software that consumes a lot of data but that you no longer require.
The only way to delete data from these apps is to completely delete the app. To remove specific apps, follow the instructions below. Make sure you only do this for apps where you no longer need the data because doing so will completely delete the app and all of the data.
- On your smartphone, go to Settings.
- Select iPhone Storage, then General.
- Click Delete App after choosing the app you want to remove.
- The option to Delete App will then be promoted to you once more. Click this to remove the app.
- That’s it, the app should now be completely deleted from your device and some space should be available.