It may sometimes be challenging to keep track of your mobile device purchases for software, movies, music, books, and other items on your iOS device. You may be interested to hear that Apple makes it quite simple to seek refunds and look through your full Apple purchase history if you’d want to examine the purchases you’ve made on your Apple devices.
You may see Apple purchases you’ve made on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or MacBook by following the instructions in this short tutorial. You’ll be happy to learn that Apple has established a special webpage where you can log in with your Apple ID and examine all of your past purchases made via Apple.
View your Apple purchases
- Go to “Settings” first.
- At the top of the Settings page, click the banner with your Name and Apple ID.
- Choose “Media & Purchases” 3.
- From the pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen, choose “View Account.”
- After a brief amount of scrolling, tap on “Purchase History.”
- Use the “Date Range” option at the top to choose a particular year or scroll through your transaction history.
Request a refund
You may report a quality problem, ask for a refund, and report anything you believe to be a fraud or scam, as well as report any inappropriate, illegal, or abusive material you may have come across in an Apple App store purchase, after you’ve signed in.
Fortunately, Apple makes it incredibly simple for you to keep track of and verify every transaction you make using your Mac or Apple iOS device. If you accidentally forget the login information for your Apple account, you may be interested in our fast tutorial on how to locate Apple ID logins, which includes explains how to request a reminder from Apple using their automated online form.
On MacBook or iMac:
- On your Mac, launch the Apple Music application.
- From the top menu bar, choose “Account”
- From the drop-down box, choose “Account Settings.”
- Scroll down a bit on the Account Information page until you find “Purchase History.”
- Toggle the “See All” button to the right.
You may visit the official Apple website by clicking the “More” link on the right-hand side if you want to report an issue with one of your purchases to Apple. If you want, you may manually access the website to submit a refund request or alert Apple to any questionable activity you may have discovered in an application or purchase by following the steps below.
Check your purchase history from a browser:
- Go to the website reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID security information.
- Perform a particular purchase search or browse the whole database chronologically.
You may also check the status of claims, refunds, and other things by using a browser to access the official Apple website. Make sure you are logging onto the website with the Apple ID you used to purchase the item if you are experiencing trouble locating a purchase. Since just the things connected to each ID will be shown. To see a complete list of everyone’s purchases if you have Apple Family Sharing enabled, you must log in using the primary admin “Controller” credentials.